SunTech Drive - Account Manager Opening
Are you a looking to join a high-tech renewable energy company that helps solve problems for the agricultural industry, government service projects and clean water nonprofits? SunTech Drive is leading the effort to bring affordable solar power to new applications. We are a well-funded, high growth company that has received multiple awards for bringing groundbreaking nanogrid products to market. These products are helping customers harness the power of clean, distributed energy to build a more sustainable energy future.
We have an immediate opening for an Account Manager to join our core sales team. This is a key role on a small, focused team. This is not a call center job! We are looking for an Account Manager with a proven ability to close deals, thrive in our dynamic startup culture, and build their expertise in channel and direct sales.
Our sales team values lean methodologies and a supportive team culture to drive market discovery and penetration. SunTech Drive is highly dynamic and is looking to add a team member who can fit our culture and grow with the company. This opportunity will enable the right person to grow quickly as a sales leader.
We are looking for a college graduate with the following qualities:
- 1-4 years professional sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to close deals
- Agile and adaptable to evolving business demands
- Natural curiosity and willingness to learn
- Clear and professional communication
- Affinity for technical sales
- Dependable and hard working
- Takes initiative and has a sense of urgency • Confident and positive attitude
- Great team worker
- Base salary + commission with strong opportunity to advance career
- Manage territory supporting OEM partner sales channels
- Research and prospect new markets for product applications
- Close new market sales and manage new company revenue streams
- Technical product sales working with solar and microgrid applications
- Frequent travel to distribution partners and other key customers
- Work closely with an experienced executive team
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- Reports to Sales Manager
- Located in Louisville, CO