At GutCheck, we pioneered agile market research to provide our clients with actionable answers and insights, globally, at the speed of their business. We believe in the power of consumer research, and we are dedicated to providing best-in-class solutions. By challenging the status quo to get to something better, we are continually evaluating new, innovative ways to take tried-and-true methods and make them more agile to best support our clients, helping them think smarter and act faster.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to leverage GutCheck’s newly evolved selling proposition and service within the marketplace to reacquire clients and transform them into long-term customers. Specifically in this account management focused sales role, you will work winback/re-engagement opportunities by calling on companies that align with GutCheck’s core verticals and have done work with us in the past ~2 years, but that aren’t currently doing project or subscription work.
After reacquiring the clients, you will own the implementation of client-centric service planning, networking, account retention and account growth. You will be the primary stakeholder responsible for ensuring the short and long-term health of GutCheck’s highly valued client partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Tee It Up! Live by and lead through our cultural values of Team, Educated Opinion, Economic Thinking, Intellectual Honesty, and Trust
- Meet or exceed quota; responsible for reacquiring specific accounts and then growing those accounts through partnership and service planning
- Leverage GutCheck’s unique selling position to network with churn clients, helping them understand the value that we can provide to their organization
- Implement a service plan that helps to ensure the success of our customer-contacts and drives high net retention
- Successfully & relentlessly network client accounts
- Solution-sell by uncovering and understanding customer objectives and customer operations
- Grow your skills and continue to develop within our career development framework.
- We're an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do
- An ability to network accounts and use company vision/mission to prove value of partnership within the organization
- A self-starter with a demonstrated ability to sell a product/solution via transaction type pilots ($15k-$50k) that will lead to larger strategic subscriptions ($100k-$500k +).
- Succeeded with an aggressive new business and/or growth quota by account
- Exceptional presentation skills both in person and over the phone
- Have called on and networked large enterprise CPG, tech, financial or healthcare clients
- 2-6 years of relevant sales experience
- Strong time management and multitasking skills with a demonstrated ability to manage a large number of leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities
- Top performer for both project and subscription-based sales
- A persistent and curious sales mentality with a documented history of being able to meet and/or exceed aggressive monthly sales quotas and daily objectives
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Exceptional listener and client advisor
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- A committed work-ethic. Willing to lead by example and “set the bar” for the rest of the team.
- Knowledge of marketing practices and basic market research techniques
GutCheck is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.