Account Executive at Yaguara
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join the team at Yaguara.
You will be the central point of contact for all customer interaction, responsible for maintaining client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction. Your goal will be to provide unparalleled service and educate the customer about our product offerings so as to drive new customer adoption and long term retention. You will accomplish these tasks by developing an exhaustive understanding of the product and working closely with our team of engineers, designers, customer support and subject matter experts.
Working at Yaguara
Here at Yaguara, we are creating a new way for eCommerce companies to work and ultimately grow better together. It’s time businesses become more data-driven and aligned in their tactics and decision-making. That’s why we created Yaguara, a platform designed to aggregate and simply present data for operational use by all levels across an organization. Our core valuesThese are some of the values we live by as a company. We are always exploring new possibilities of how our team, product, and users can be learning and growing better together.
- Prior B2B or SaaS sales experience
- Prior experience or understanding within the eCommerce, DTC, retail sector a plus
- Professional, courteous attitude, reflecting our commitment to quality service.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to manage workload with minimal
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Must be highly energetic and quick to learn
- Manage full sales cycle by providing telephone, email and live demos for web-based SaaS applications.
- Work directly w/ the CX & CS team to onboard new accounts with our white glove service.
- Apply a consultative sale approach by identifying prospective client needs and how we can solve them
- Interact with team members across departments to research and resolve customer/product/sales process issues.
- Provide suggestions for process, application or documentation improvement.
- Contribute to the design and testing of new software during the development cycle.
- Provide a relationship driven approach to customer interaction to develop lasting success for clients.