At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
In this role, you’ll work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and contribute to the growth and success of the organization by identifying, qualifying, and closing net new opportunities within assigned geographic territory.
How You’ll Do It
- Own an expansion and pipeline building goal for our current customer base
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own, up-sell and cross-sell of the TalentReef platform
- Educate customers on additional product offerings to increase platform usage and average contract value (ACV)
- Manage a large book of business in a sales driven environment (300+) and prioritize where opportunities exist
- Collaborate across the business to identify and iterate email outreach approaches to generate pipeline for additional revenue
- Contribute to the Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
- Partner with our Renewal Management team to drive customer retention and on-time renewal
What You’ll Bring
Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally).
Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base
Experience working across a large number of customers, with the ability to prioritize your focus and develop communications at scale
Ability to manage multiple opportunities while maintaining focus on goals
Strong virtual demonstration and communication skills
A passion for people and analytics
Benefits and Comp:
- Professional development/career path
- Flexible time off
- Uncapped commission
$60,000-80,000 (DOE) +Commission
We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s talent management processes. You will also enjoy great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
- Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
We love who we work with and hire the best for our team. Are you ready to join a winning team?
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level.