As the Respondology Account Coordinator you are our client’s ultimate partner as you ensure our client’s needs are represented in every aspect of our company operations. As our client’s ultimate partner, you will work closely with our sales, product, and operations groups to maximize the value of our marquee product The Mod for our clients each day. By mastering our product The Mod you are responsible for onboarding and training new clients, managing all account related communication and meetings, partnering with our operations group to ensure the clients specific moderation requirements are met, and growing the relationships to maximize our revenue per client. You are a positive problem solver who thrives in a team-oriented, kinetic startup environment. You’re all about collaboration and finding a way to advocate for what is best for our clients. Ultimately, you are the tie that binds business, relationships, and outcomes, and you take incredible pride in the collective impact we make for our clients.
Respondology is a digital marketing AdTech company who removes toxic comments from social media to improve sales, protect brand equity and remove illegal spam. At Respondology, We Leverage Technology for Good.
Are you brave, organized and passionate in everything you do? Do you have a rare combination of positive energy, idealism and pragmatism, and you love to help others? Then, keep on reading!
Day in the Life
- Support the VP of Operations with the day-to-day operations and communications for Respondology projects, effectively communicating with clients and our team.
- Operate with excellence in a fast-paced environment
- Champion and facilitate collaboration across disciplines
- Be intimately involved in all aspects of projects in order to remain a “step ahead” of the client and help ensure delivery of work that is on-brief, on-schedule and on-budget
- Help prepare client meetings including status and presentations Respondology’s work
- Ensure clear and comprehensive communication, including capturing meeting notes which are distributed to clients as appropriate
- Assist with projects within Respondology and ensure that briefs, tasks and direction to the team is sufficiently detailed and clear
- Perform background research to assist in the development of client strategy
- Write meeting recap notes with input from team and distribute to clients and internal teams
Here's what you need to get our attention
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Advertising, Communication or equivalent work experience
- 0-1 years’ experience in account management, bonus points for digital marketing and/or social media account management experience (internship experience counts!
- Ability to travel (up to 10%)
Here's what will make us call you for sure
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a keen attention to detail
- Positive and problem-solving demeanor
- Solid presentation skills, both internally and client-facing
- Desire and courage to have a strong (outcome based) POV
- Collaborative nature, but ability to work independently and meet deadlines without hand holding
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Thrive with tight timelines and collaboration
- Independent, able to think quickly on your feet to produce solutions and clearly communicate for every challenge
- Ability to prioritize effectively and be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- Great team player and relationship builder; earns the confidence of others
- Prior digital marketing experience
And if we haven't convinced you yet, here is why you'll want to be part of our team:
- Distinct and compelling clients - from Influencers, Pro Sports Teams, and Major Brands!
- Killer culture with team members who have your back
- Free parking
- Dog friendly office
- Flex time off (or 15 PTO days - depending on the role) with half-day Fridays for ski season and summertime
- Generous holidays including a reduced schedule between Christmas and New Years
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits plus matching 401k
- Parental leave
- Gourmet lunches provided onsite by a local executive chef and subsidized by the company
COME AS YOU ARE: your gender, your gods, your sex life, your skin color or your big shot uncle don't make a difference here. Respondology LLC is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart and good at what you do, come as you are.