Sales Support Intern – Full Time – Summer 2018
value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 200+ interns across North America
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
The Inside Sales Representative Intern will assist in the day-to-day sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts. Perform sales support functions to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction while maintaining efficiencies in corporate operational processes and procedures. Serve as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and other corporate departments), vendor resources and customers. Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customers’ behalf, anticipates our customers’ requirements and communicates efforts in a timely and effective manner. Create influential customer, supplier and internal relationships.
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations or equivalent
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August; Available start dates: May 21, May 29, June 4, June 11. Earliest end date is August 17)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) suite with Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (ex. Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
- Customer Service and detail oriented mind set
- Effective time management abilities
This is a paid internship.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship to work/intern in the U.S.*