Release/Environment Manager- SAP Success Factors (Remote, United States)
Dynatrace exists to make the world's software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world's largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU-your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
- Manage the release of all software changes to production environment, including third party software changes, and the synchronization of supporting development and test instances
- Communicate build team release schedules, statuses and details to stakeholders as required
- Plan and track third-party periodic maintenance updates in a shared release calendar
- Continually drive improvements in the release process and maintain procedure documentation
- Collaborate with Development, Testing, and DevOps to coordinate test environment and tooling changes
- Compile and publish deployment metrics and release notes for every deployment
- Coordinate resources for deployment and production validation across delivery teams
- Manages and mitigates risks to resolve issues by developing contingency plans regarding release process quality and schedule
- Record quality issues with the release process and gathers RCA/PCA where required
- Ensure that release meets all QA, UAT, and approval criteria for all changes/functionality before deployment and that release roll-back protocol is sufficient and periodically tested
- Observe best practices for branching or merging configuration and code prior to deployment to any environment
- Provide visibility of system performance metrics and communicate appropriately to leadership and third-party support
- Coordinate and track known application performance issues and bring them to resolution with development team and third-party support
- 5+ years of experience managing releases and maintaining Cloud based packaged software and source code repositories
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 5+ years of experience SAP and SAP SuccessFactors, SAP certifications a plus
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with integrated cloud environment management utilizing multiple tenants, SAP-SuccessFactors highly preferred
- Must have demonstrated experience coordinating testing efforts with end-users (UAT)
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM processes and SDLC best practices
- Previous experience participating with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
- Prior experience with business applications; CRM (Salesforce), Finance (NetSuite), HR, Customer Support (Zendesk), Integrations (Dell Boomi) is a plus
- Passion to work within a fast paced, high-energy, high tech environment
DOE, salary $145K - $155K, plus Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 401K, PTO. Total compensation may vary depending on candidate experience/education and location.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected] . Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law / EEO is the Law Supplement . To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.