Terminal Product Manager at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests. In the time you’ve taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today’s fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
FIS’s growth is due in large part to our highly-product Terminal Product Management team. + By offering some of the most advanced and user-friendly POS Products options available, we can continue our growth by beating our competitors. Enter the need for skilled and innovative thinkers who can build the tools we need to continually improve upon our product offerings. By building the products of FIS’s future, we’re building the products of payments processing’s future.
The Product Manager oversees new products through their entire lifecycle at FIS, from concept to creation and beyond. He/she will be an expert on a specific product or group of products allowing him/her to act as our resident central resource. Whether it comes down to designing, testing, quality control or marketing, he/she will be a touchpoint for stakeholders to understand needs, timelines, budgets and more. Always searching to continuously improve FIS’s catalog of products and services, we will create and maintain stable, reliable systems for our clients and partners.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn’t something reserved for people in corner offices. At FIS, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we’re smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze—especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can’t wait to welcome you on board.
- Continuing education in the ever changing payments landscape.
- Designs, develops, manages and supports activities for the Terminal Product group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Ownership and Involvement of key POS Terminal products that lasts throughout all stages of a product’s lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships. Support ISO, MSFI and FIS internal and external customers.
- Measuring results to success criteria (developed by Product Manager and agreed upon by Operation and LOB)
- Assist Sales Enablement, Marketing and Operations with results of a product launches pilots. Advising the Product Management of changes that need to made and maintaining the Product Roadmap with those changes.
- Work directly with other key Product teams such as Security and Merchant Core Processing on collaborative efforts
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of the payment landscape including Credit, Debit, EBT and Gift Card transaction processing.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.