ePay Product Owner at GHX (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, July 14, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
The ePay Product Owner will work with product managers, internal stakeholders, 3rd-party partners and customers to gain a thorough understanding of their product and market needs translating them into feature stories and tasks for development. You will be responsible for turning the product vision into an actionable backlog and advocate for the customers' needs to the development team. The ideal candidate must be well-versed in agile scrum and comfortable working in all aspects of a multifaceted delivery network. You will demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, be self-motivated and detail oriented, and be a good team player. Other duties include prioritization of key backlog items that drive growth and success, developing supporting documentation and keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product.Principal Duties and Responsibilities:Works cross-functionally with the GHX product, implementation, customer success, support, and domain teams translating market needs into specific tasks. Using technical expertise, strong communication skills, strong project management skills and collaborative skills, works to ensure delivery dates are met and acts as a product expert for the internal organization, external partners and external customers.
- Acts as a liaison between the delivery team and business groups by communicating product and business vision, translating market needs into clear, well defined user stories.
- Works with on-shore and off-shore development teams to specify, scope and prioritize features as well as define acceptance criteria for those features.
- Work with Product Managers to understand and set the correct customer expectations regarding production delivery, determine ongoing priorities and develop high-level requirements for functionality.
- Coordinate alignment of development, testing, infrastructure, support and implementation teams for successful introduction of products to market.
- Leads release planning.
- Serves as a subject matter expert within the organization for support escalations, customer engagements and organizational education.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or related discipline/experience, or a combination of education and related work experience.
- 3+ years in a technical product management role with demonstrated success.
- Fluent in business-to-business (B2B) integration technologies including strong subject matter expertise in Electronic Data Interchange, Extensible Markup Language and integration protocols such as SFTP, HTTPS and AS2.
- Invoice and/or payment processing experience preferred.
- Experience managing 3rd-party partnerships with large complex integration architectures.
- Experience working with and coordinating high transaction volume test scenarios.
- Experience working within an Agile team environment.
- Work well with others and resolve conflicts while considering differing viewpoints.
- Ability to assess risks, dependencies and identify mitigation strategies.
- Sound project management skills with well-developed organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Identify risks, issues, and problems, proposing mitigation plans to overcome obstacles.
- Able and willing to travel approximately 10% of the time.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Skilled in leading meetings, setting agendas, driving decisions, and negotiating.
Read Full Job Description