Sr. Product Manager at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager who is passionate about consumers and online healthcare. As the healthcare marketplace evolves, Healthgrades is dedicated to empowering stronger and more meaningful connections between patients and their healthcare providers. You are a highly self-motivated, technical individual who leads the planning, development, launch, and marketing of the company’s new products and/or significant product enhancements.
What you will do:
- Lead and define product strategy and vision, delivering high impact products and features in a fast-paced environment
- Translate the solution vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories
- Create comprehensive business, customer, and functional requirements and drive product marketing collateral and presentations
- Work with customers and Healthgrades resources to identify product and feature priorities to successfully meet the goals of the business
- Work closely with Engineering teams to ensure the product and platform architecture is aligned with the solution roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, engineering, other product and UI and UX design teams to drive solution definition and successfully execute on the roadmap
- Communicate a deep understanding of the customer, the problem, and the solution with clear line of sight back to the business objectives
- Evangelize Healthgrades solutions across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Identify trends and opportunities within the online healthcare local marketing space
- Collaborates with stakeholders during sprints, development, and testing
- Prioritize challenges, problems and opportunities based on business rationale to drive product priorities
- Lead Agile teams through the development process in a Product Owner role including creating and maintaining product backlog, prioritizing features, creating user stories and defining acceptance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of relevant product management or user experience design expertise with focus on software products and technologies
- Experience with Jira, Adobe Analytics, Figma, or similar tools
- Product Owner experience in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Excellent with critical thinking, problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience with consumer driven websites, such as e-commerce, transactional, or reservation driven.
- Polished communication skills including ability to deliver persuasive presentations to senior executives, partners and customer stakeholders
- A self-starter with bias toward action and know how to balance getting details right while still moving fast
- Ability to innovate and define creative solutions with compelling user experiences that exceed customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $111,000 - $130,000
- Bonus: up to 5% annually
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience