Senior Product Owner
Imagine building the foundations for multilingual, multicurrency ecommerce websites that support global business for customers from all over the world. Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work. We pride ourselves on utilizing methodologies which result in well-functioning processes that consistently deliver on-time, on-target features while minimizing unnecessary meetings and busywork. We mix up responsibilities, never allowing our team members to become siloed, and are always exploring the latest technologies. We're looking for a team member who wants to work hard, find innovative solutions, and see results in real-world applications.
This role is responsible for driving strategy and execution of eCommerce software products. This includes Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, product management activities related to the Software Development Life Cycle - specializing in integrations and service offerings between Arrow and its customers, both internal and external. Daily activities include product strategy and design, feature prioritization, A/B testing, requirements gathering and analysis, documentation, design input, coordination of user acceptance testing, stakeholder management.
- Collect, document, prioritize and manage enhancement requests from internal and external sources. Participate in the release planning and scoping processes that determine the product roadmap. Author detailed product requirements and develop use case documentation. Participate in UI design sessions.
- Provide feedback to development and QA team on requirements clarification.
- Review QA test scripts and interface with QA team to ensure all product features are accurately tested.
- Approve validated functionality for deployment into production.
- Establish and run user focus groups and beta testing programs.
- Maintain updated product and system documentation as changes are made along the development cycle.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Experience working with Enterprise Search Platforms such as Apache Solr, Elasticsearch, or similar.
- eCommerce experience and/or exposure to eCommerce CMS platforms such as Hybris, SiteCore, or similar.
- Proven ability to gain stakeholder input and create successful roadmaps while guiding strategic decision-making in a LEAN/Agile driven environment.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.