Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people worldwide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work, and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Our Product team is growing at a tremendous scale, which means we need to double down on how we listen to our customers, align cross-functionally, plan our roadmap, manage product technology stack, and iterate on product development methodology. We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to take product team’s operations to the next level. We are building out the product operations team, and looking for founding members to dive in and help create new structures and processes as we scale. You’ll report directly to the Manager, Product Operations.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Collaborate on roadmap planning, tracking, and communications across departments
- Drive product technology stack to create best practices for how we run as a team
- Scale onboarding for new product team members
- Ensure cross-departmental alignment
- Help track product betas, engaging directly with customers
- Create and enrich channels for the Product Team to consistently engage with customers and users
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and other departments to ensure product enablement success as well as planning and goal alignment
We are looking for people who have:
- Has experience in SaaS product operations roles
- Strong background and experience in program management, driving complex projects and programs
- Ideally has had experience working directly with our customers
- Is deeply passionate about analytics and data
- Has a proven record of a structured approach to solving complex problems
- Is excited to take an ambiguous problem and create a structured approach to tackling it
- Is a natural connector between people and departments, has proven being incredibly collaborative and able to resolve conflicts & build consensus
- Is an impeccable communicator and an empathetic listener
- Brings people together by driving clarity and excitement
- Is excited to research, learn and find industry best practices when it comes to product operations
- MarTech experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $xxx,xxx/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.