Senior Product Marketing Manager at Cin7
How you’ll make an impact:
As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will drive the Product positioning for Cin7’s consumer base using a deep understanding of customer challenges and needs. You will be fluent with the competitive landscape and broader technology trends, and will have the ability to synthesize this knowledge into data-driven and compelling product marketing that delivers business results.
Cin7 is expanding very quickly and we have clear instructions from our investors to evolve the Product Marketing function. You will be working with a world class team who have a passion for growth, excellence and agility. Cin7 has a time-bound opportunity to take advantage of a market segment that is growing exponentially. Do you have what it takes to help us build a Billion dollar SaaS company?
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven Product Marketing leader who would love to have a career at a fast-growing global software company to work on the following:
- Cross-functional collaboration to drive value of the Cin7 platform to prospects, sales, and partners. This position requires engagement with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships.
- Planning, execution, and management of product and feature launches.
- Identification and development of core product positioning and messaging that uniquely differentiates Cin7 and clearly communicates our offerings’ benefits and advantages to prospects.
- Supporting the development of monthly marketing campaign plans, metrics and content to drive awareness in the market and to generate leads.
- Being an expert on Cin7’s competitive positioning.
- Conducting market assessments and requirements including opportunity size, competitive analysis, revenue and value for customer segments.
- Creation of competitive guides to support sales and marketing conversations.
- Evolving industry-specific positioning for Cin7’s platform.
- Identification of long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market.
- Development of materials including: buyer personas, web content, datasheets, white papers, case studies, presentations, and sales enablement collateral.
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- Extensive experience in Product Marketing and/or Project Management in a B2B environment, preferably with retailer/wholesaler clients.
- Experience working closely with Product and Engineering teams on roadmap creation and product launches.
- Demonstrated success in developing worldwide product launch and marketing campaigns.
- Experience in supply chain, back-end retail or wholesale operations, warehouse or inventory management systems, shipping, 3PL, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in writing and presenting a creative brief.
- Ability to create impactful presentations for Sales and Training activities.
- Refined training, presentation and communication skills .
- Proficient in Office applications.
- Ability to fight for best possible consumer experience at ALL levels.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other.
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) and a relaxed dress code.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Base salary of $110K-$130K + Eligible for incentive compensation, based on performance targets, of 10% - 30% depending on qualifications and structure of overall compensation package.