Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to significantly help accelerate our market penetration! This opportunity is a key role within the Product Team. Our ideal candidate has outstanding product messaging & positioning skills and strong storytelling capabilities. You will build and execute the product marketing strategy, manage new product and feature launches, position Hotel Engine positively against competitors in the market and support strong demand for our hotel booking platform. If you are agile, nimble, obsessed with product storytelling, driven by fast growth, and have bias to action we want to talk to you ;)
Here's what you'll do:
- Develop and execute go to market strategies and end-to-end product and feature launches aligned with company objectives
- Closely partner with product management on the roadmap to create the communication strategy for the Hotel Engine platform
- Understand Hotel Engine’s ecosystem and our competitors, build positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates us in the market
- Clearly understand our buyers’ pain points and create benefit-led persona-based messaging
- Provide market feedback to product and engineering on potential new features that would bring strong benefits to customers
- Create the entire suite of sales enablement materials: messaging & positioning documents, sales sheets, blog posts, videos etc.
- Closely work with sales to get feedback on sales enablement tools needed to increase sales
- Partner with growth and content marketing to build the right content to drive high volume of quality inbound leads through all our digital channels
- Define goals and KPIs for all new product marketing programs (E.g., feature adoption metrics...)
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years' experience in supporting go to market strategies in fast-paced, leading tech companies
- Proven expertise in creating compelling and differentiating product messaging and positioning
- Expertise in driving product launches from A to Z that clearly accelerates revenue growth
- Customer centric mindset, always listening to customers, taking feedback from them to drive improvements on the product and feature side
- Successful experience on program effectiveness and ROI measurement
- Exceptional and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver
- In addition to a compelling equity package, a reasonable expectation of total cash compensation for this role is about $138,000-$172,000/year (made up of base plus bonus). Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.