We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation, and bold goal-setting. Our flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver new products and value to our customers.
We are looking for a driven Product Manager that deeply immerses themselves to understand how our customers use our product. This person can discuss usability challenges with our designers, understands the competitive landscape of customer experience analytics, brainstorms technical solutions with our engineers, and partners with customer success, sales, and marketing teams to build solutions that increase customer satisfaction.
Who you are?
Passionate about helping customers. We are passionate about our customers and helping solve their problems. UX researchers and designers are your partners in crime to define the problem space. You interface with customers directly to develop empathy and build solutions resulting in smiling fans.
Storytelling for Influence. Building successful products is a full contact sport. It involves influencing team members to relate to the users challenges and inspire future outcomes. You visually articulate ideas (using Sketch and build prototypes) to tell stories about users needs, defining strategy, and how we deliver successful outcomes.
Entrepreneurial spirit. Our success is largely dependent on each person’s ability to identify, own, and solve problems with minimal direction. This belief unifies our team to always strive to deliver a fantastic product experience. You have a strong track record of effecting change in product organizations.
- 5+ years product management experience with at least 2 years of B2B SaaS experience demonstrating a track record for delivering successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills and understands how to use data to inform decisions.
- Comfortable working across the product development spectrum: ideation, strategy, concept, mapping features to data models to pixel-level details and implementation.
- Previous experience in the customer experience analytics is a plus.
- Understands technical architecture for highly scalable web and mobile applications.
- Own a customer issue end to end: understanding the pain point, setting the strategic direction, and successfully delivering the delightful customer experience.
- Create product artifacts (process diagrams, epics/stories, wireframes) and collaborate with design and engineering to define and execute the product roadmap.
- Participate in user research and usability testing to identify optimization opportunities.
- Use analytics to understand how our customers use our platform to solve their challenges and inform decisions on future improvements.
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf