Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As a Senior Product Manager at Evolve, you will be challenged to create high-quality, on-time, products, tools and services for both internal and external customers. The ideal candidate draws on extensive experience to solve complex problems. As an integral member of a growing team in a fast-paced culture, you will have a unique opportunity to greatly influence and strengthen the future of the company.
What you’ll do
- Combine experience, research, and analytics to create compelling, differentiated strategies and roadmaps that drive key results for the products that you own.
- Proactively coordinate and gain alignment amongst company stakeholders, technical leaders, and other product managers to communicate product roadmap and go-to-market plans.
- Build influence across cross functional teams, evangelizing data driven and user centered approach to product management.
- Mentor other product managers, set and maintain a higher bar for our collective product quality
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Product Management or related discipline
- Bachelor's degree required
- Analytically minded. All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
- Demonstrated ability to form strong partnerships with design, engineering, and cross functional company leaders
- Strong competency in product/project management tools
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $136,000 to $166,000, depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.