Senior Product Manager, Zoom Apps Integrations at Zoom Video Communications
- Uncover and understand developer and customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Help define the architecture for platform scalability, security and privacy.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Evangelize Zoom's vision around the Zoom Apps ecosystem,
- Partners closely with Zoom App developers to solve technical issues.
- Ability to work closely with customers, engineering and internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of relevant Product Management experience
- 5+ years of Engineering experience preferred
- Require a BS degree in CS, MIS or equivalent
- Experience working with Leadership in technical/developer/business communities
- Experience preferred working with open standards communities
- Experience architecting and implementing integration projects
- Knowledge of authentication protocols such as basic and digest authentication, SAML, LDAP, and OAuth.
- Preferred Java backend experience with integration projects
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- A proven record of managing and delivering successful products and features
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram