Senior Product Manager - UCC/Peripherals at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re looking for a Peripherals Product Manager to lead significant product initiatives from the early conceptualization stages through go-to-market execution alongside stakeholder partners. We seek a unified communications and collaboration (UCC) peripheral expert with deep knowledge in key areas such as streaming media, video conferencing, and data analytics. You’ll have this expertise from a market and technology perspective, but are adept at designing and conducting advanced, best-practice product research to ensure data-driven decisions inform our product strategy.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work, and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Evaluate market opportunities and define target peripherals strategies by segment reporting to the Director of Product Management and working directly with the CTO and other senior leadership
- Refine and improve onboarding and testing processes with QA and UCC team members to ensure repeatability, scalability, and efficiency
- Develop external certification programs for peripheral partners, adapting internal requirements for general execution
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, and cross-functional teams
- Partner with industry business development and UCC program teams driving ongoing peripheral maintenance and expansion of certified devices
- Help teams deliver high-quality solutions, ensuring consistency across releases
- Present and advocate at all levels of the organization from inside sales to the CEO
- Communicate effectively and analyze, explain, and draw conclusions based on complex data
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment because of your adaptability as a self-starter and collaborate to deliver successfully
- Measure priorities along with risk and trade-offs as we grow our supported devices across the industry
- 5+ years of product management including hardware, software, and software services in the UCC industry with a focus on video conferencing peripherals strongly preferred
- Experience in product development life-cycle management, technical problem solving, supplier relationship management, and program management preferred
- Leadership in conferencing, collaboration software, or network technology product initiatives.
- Technical or product degrees preferred, MBA a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $125K - $150K, inclusive of salary and bonus (Colorado Positions Only)
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.