Senior Product Manager: Social Media Digital Engagements at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
About the Team
Help shape and implement our vision to make Digital Omnichannel Communications an amazing experience across different social media digital channels by elevating our newly released Zoom Contact Center service. As the Senior Product Manager, you'll help shape our strategy and provide the most delightful communications experience to our customers and partners. You'll guide our user experience and integrations with social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more) into Zoom Contact Center. Together you'll reimagine how the world uses social media on Zoom to communicate.
About the Role
- You will help accomplish our core social media digital engagement strategy within the Zoom Contact Center
- Dive into competitive research and understand the competitive landscape of digital omnichannel contact centers and social media integrations
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs, then translate them into solutions that we can deliver
- Have a clear understanding of how key personas and workflows map across major verticals
- You will define product requirements and work with the User Experience team to design our product experience.
- Work with engineering to build the social media digital engagement workflows.
- Help manage internal and external resources to ensure completion of projects.
- Promote our product and vision to customers of all sizes, from sole proprietors to Fortune 100 executives.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Product Manager
- 3+ Years of experience building and launching applications and services
- 1+ Years of experience with integrations to 3rd party services
- Experience creating technical product and design documents
- Understanding that speed is everything but prioritizing the right thing is equally important - you appreciate delivering impact quickly
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- UX/UI sensibility - you understand when having a few pixels offset could determine success or failure
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Nice to have: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .