📊 Senior Product Manager, Registration & Payments at TeamSnap
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:00 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022
🌎 About Us
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work '' and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work”.
TeamSnap is seeking a smart and inquisitive Senior Product Manager with a passion for building awesome product experiences who would be focused on accelerating growth in our Registration and Payments business.
This role will directly report to the Sr. Director of Product Management, B2B and Coach Experience with cross functional stakeholders including engineering, marketing, sales, customer success and operations.
As a Sr. Product Manager you understand the market, the met and unmet needs of prospects and customers, develop product strategy, and collaborate with the product development team to bring the product to market.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with the Sr. Director of Product Management, B2B and Coach Experience to develop a holistic product strategy
- Immerse yourself in the business and deeply understand market opportunities
- Meet regularly with prospects and customers to uncover unmet needs and build empathy
- Survey & prioritize investments that guide customer satisfaction and business impact
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, working extensively with the Design and Engineering teams
- Create buy-in for your product vision with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Nurture a backlog and roadmap that guide experiments to test ideas and build evidence of valuable solutions
- Partner with analytics teams to plan, measure and socialize their results
- Collaborate with marketing on messaging, positioning, sales-enablement and GTM plans
- Help grow a high-performing, innovative product culture
What'll set you up for success:
- 3+ years product management experience in B2B SaaS companies - preferably in FinTech, Payments, or Ecommerce
- A history of ownership creating, influencing and/or managing a successful product through its lifecycle
- Experience with user registration and account setup workflows
- Experience with payment facilitation or supporting sub-merchant accounts
- Experience working in a distributed, agile product development environment
- Ability to use multiple data sources to inform your decisions
- Guide and manage with influence; skilled in prioritization, facilitation, and managing risk
- A curious nature, with passion for building empathy
- A great sense of humor and the ability to work with multiple people
- Flexibility, with the ability to adapt recommendations to changing conditions
- Passionate about youth sports as a parent, player, administrator or fan
- Fluency with JIRA, Confluence and ProductBoard
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Mode, BigQuery and SQL
- Product Management or Agile Training and Certification
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The salary for this role starts at a minimum of $130,000 plus bonus and benefits. This applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Colombia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and South Dakota and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
🚀 Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, you're not a culture fit, you're a culture add. We work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
🎩 Total Rewards
• We're proud to be remote-first. We've been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
• Monthly stipend for health & wellness and much more! Click here for the deets!
🧡 Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can't thrive when we're cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there's always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap and this includes four employee resource groups: Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and the Talent Acquisition Task Force, designed to reduce unconscious biases in our hiring practices. We hold ourselves accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description