brightfin is currently in search of an experienced, eager to grow, product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary IT Finance solution.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company.
- Analyze customer needs, market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans.
Skills and Qualifications
- ITFM subject matter expert.
- Experienced with the implementation of ITFM solutions.
- Product management experience.
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role or similar SME role.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies.
- Highly effective in cross-functional team management.
- Enjoys coaching, sharing knowledge and collaborating.
- Ability to have C-level conversations along with exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or technical business discipline
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate business and market needs into product strategy.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates brightfin and its features across primary market segments.
- Master’s degree in business or engineering or technical business discipline
- Demonstrable knowledge in finance management or invoice –to –pay applications
- Previous software experience
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
Compensation and Benefits:
- brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- 401K with employer match
- Compensation range DOE
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.