Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Cloud Data-Remote at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is disrupting a $10B data integration market through an opinionated yet wildly successful product offering that is cloud native, reliable, and in the middle of the data explosion. We are making access to data as simple and reliable as electricity with a fully-managed service. Fivetran managed service is built on the Core - a globally distributed data processing service moving petabytes of data for thousands of customers. The Core sends that data to heterogeneous destinations (warehouses, lakes, databases, streams) with minimum latencies & maximum uptime. Improving the performance & capabilities of the Core & Destinations is crucial to our continued success.
As the Senior Product Manager of Enterprise Cloud Data , you will lead this critical and highly technical area. You will solve challenging customer needs by driving initiatives to handle new and enhance existing use cases. This means you’ll own our product requirements for the core & core-adjacent systems, as well as data integrations with destination partners. You’ll be a product leader that collaborates closely with our partners, core architects, CTO, and engineering to deliver new capabilities and broadly support the data ecosystem. This is a position of key responsibility with high visibility across leaders from Fivetran & our most important partners.
As a (role) at Fivetran, you will:
- Build and manage the Core & Destinations product roadmap; set quarterly goals and track deliverables and results
- Prioritize major initiatives to improve the performance & capabilities of the Fivetran platform
- Perform in-depth data analysis and customer research to identify areas of opportunity for improvements
- Collaborate closely with architecture, engineering, analytics, and partnerships to drive successful changes
- Evangelize the success of your initiatives both internally and externally
What you bring to the table:
- 3 years of Product Management experience.
- Track record of shipping products that deliver measurable results
- Self-starter. Driven to learn about the latest database and cloud technologies and industry trends to identify technical solutions to complex problems
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with designers and engineers
- Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.), data movement (real-time replication or ETL/ELT), multiple clouds (AWS, Azure Google, Alibaba), cloud analytics destinations (Snowflake, Databricks, Kafka, RDS, Synapse, BigQuery, etc.), or API technologies
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and within product organization
- Strong attention to detail with a deep understanding of the big picture
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Embody our product team values of Curiosity, Ownership, Collaboration, Kindness, and Integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience covering:
- database design (CAP, row vs columnar, etc)
- networking, servers, and cloud
- data types, storage, and evaluation
- Prior experience building data processing products
- Strong SQL skills
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.