Product Support Representive III at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Product Support Representative within the globally based Client Services (CX) Central Operations team that services all of Capital Markets Solutions products.
As a member of the CX Central Operations Team, Representatives are responsible for various client services functions that have been centralized across Capital Markets Solutions. Representatives may work closely with various functional groups, including CIO, Finance, Product Management, Development, Legal and Compliance.
What you will be doing
An opening is available within the CX Central Operations Team for an individual whose primary function will be as follows:
- Product level Client user access creation
- Product level existing Client user access management
What you bring
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be hands on and detail oriented
- Must have outstanding organizational skills
- Be able to multi-task in a dynamic organization
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Quick learner
Added bonus if you have
- FIS Capital Markets experience beneficial, but not required
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Great work environment with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.