Product Support Engineer at ReCharge
As a Product Support Engineer, you will serve as a bridge between our Customer Success organization, Growth and the Product and Engineering teams. You will represent the voice of the customer and the CS team to the product organization, cataloging the CS backlog of bugs and feature requests, generating insights through quantitative and qualitative assessment of customer tickets.
You will also ensure product updates are clearly communicated from Product to the ReCharge org in a comprehensive and timely manner, assisting in creating documentation and training, and facilitating smooth rollouts of new features and product updates, and facilitating early access and beta programs. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable being in frequent contact with other teams and colleagues, and identifying what needs to be communicated with little direction.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Build and maintain an ongoing system of tracking bugs and trends escalating from the CS and Growth orgs.
- Curating a backlog of feature requests, enriched with incidence data from Zendesk tickets and anecdotal information from major accounts.
- Delivering voice of the customer to other teams throughout the organization in the form of meetings, presentations, and reports.
- Maintaining system of ticket topic data tracking and using this data to inform product conversations.
- Conducting targeted research projects to supplement insights from ticket data.
- 2+ years of extensive experience supporting web software products at a SaaS company, or similar
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of ReCharge as a system, tech-stack, our tools, features and capabilities
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Exceptional ability to diagnose and document technical issues; excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting and risk management skills
- Familiarity in SQL, HTML, CSS
- Strong systems thinking, ability to systematize the solutions to problems
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to communicate customer needs, tie stories to business objectives, and inspire participation and collaboration
- Familiarity with reporting tools
- Knowing your audience and adjusting communication accordingly and with discretion
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.