Product Process Trainer II at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
FIS is looking for aLearning Solutions Trainerto join ourLearning Solutionsteam.This position includes both developing and conducting live training to our financial institutions and working with Instructional Designers to create self-paced sessions. This training professional will be responsible for providing training onproductsspecific to the core banking software. Additional core application and soft-skills training may be required.
The ideal candidate will have experience intraining orwith a financial institution. Comfort working in a team environment and ability to communicate with several different organizational levels of financial institution representatives is required. Creative thinking, problem solving abilities and familiarity with Instructional Design and Multi-Media development tools are desired.
About the team:
The Learning Solutions team is an energetic, client focused team of professionals whose goal is to provide a world class learning experience to engage, empower and inspire our audience to succeed in their roles.
What you will be doing:
- Conducting training needs assessments to understand characteristics and skill levels of learners, the job setting, and to identify the processes and tasks performed by system users
- Training a full portfolio of standard multi-day courses and all standard/custom virtual classroom and web-based courses within a primary application area (5 to 10) while concurrently developing a limited portfolio for courses (1 to 3).
- Using effective presentation skills, verbal communication skills, and classroom management skills at FIS facilities or client locations (up to 25% travel)
- Completing learning plans for new courses for both traditional instructor-led and virtual classessuccessfully with minimal assistance from senior peers. Contributes feedback to instructional designers on less-complex course development projects.
- Keeping informed of product development activities to stay informed on the need for revisions, corrections, or changes in course materials and may make revisions in source documents using standards and templates.
- Stays current on relevant trends within the financial services industries (i.e. banking, wealth management, insurance, regulatory) as they pertain to FIS products and services and specific assignments
- Manages and completes all aspects of training projects including:
- Communication with clients
- Scheduling and travel planning
- Status, expense and forecast reporting
- Follow-up and issue resolution
- Bachelor's degree in finance or adult education or the equivalent combination of education, training, or equivalent work history and experience.
- Three to eight years of experience in banking and/or adult education and classroom management skills.
- Financial or bankingexperience with a Deposits/BackOffice emphasis is required.
- Strong and effective presentation, course creation, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate adult education principles and techniques
- Understanding of banking and financial services industries and products including commercial and consumer banking, lending, insurance, wealth management, online banking, card services and bill payment services
- Customer service skills, understanding and focusing on client needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; clear, tactful and constructive
- Proficient with technology and office automation tools and applications
- Team Skills including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Strong time management, problem solving, project management, leadership and negotiation skills
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Specific knowledge of FIS products, especially HORIZON XE, and detailed knowledge of FIS systems and products trained as well as FIS procedures.
- Preferred location of Orlando, Florida.
- An affinity for teamwork and relationship building
- Creative thinker excited to grow our learning solutions offerings
- Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
- Is looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the opportunity to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- High exposure to senior stakeholders from across the Merchant organization
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging issues in financial services & technology
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.