Product Owner Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a Senior Product Owner, you will work with exciting and collaborative professionals. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group.
WHAT YOU BRING FOR EXPERIENCE
- You will have 5+ Years as a Product Owner
- Agile Certification (CSM, CSPO, CSP), a plus
- Prior experience with Fraud and Risk management tools a huge plus
- You will have Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment working with agile development teams
- You are a very professional individual that has the ability to interact with all levels (CEO's, President's, Directors, etc.)
- You will have 5-10 years of banking/financial industry knowledge
- You will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be a strategic thinker
- Knowledge of financial services industry / Knowledge of FIS products and services or similar Fintech solutions
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience and systems development environment experience are preferred
- Strong negotiation, organization, management, analytical and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Understands product strategy, market, industry, and client goals.
- Works with stakeholders to understand business problem statements and convert them into user stories.
- Articulates product vision and user stories in a manner clearly understandable to development teams.
- Manages backlog of user stories for one or more products.
- Establishes user story acceptance criteria, accepts user stories, refines stories with Scrum teams.
- Reviews and provides feedback on test plans to ensure application changes meet acceptance criteria.
- Creates Sprint Release Plans with input from development teams.
- Monitors the development progress and provides updates to stakeholders, as requested.
- Applies Agile methods and processes to promote a disciplined project management process that encourages frequent inspection and adaptation of ongoing work product.
- Leads planning and review meetings to communicate feedback on development achievements.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.