Product Owner - FRONTSTEPS Community (Remote) at FRONTSTEPS
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
The Product team fuels product development, product quality and user engagement by representing the voice of the user. The FRONTSTEPS Community Product Owner is responsible for leading the evolution of the FRONTSTEPS Community platform (web app and mobile app), and maintaining the stability of two legacy systems. This role works directly with Engineers, QA and internal constituents to enhance the platform, eviscerate bugs and shape product direction with user feedback. The Product Owner also serves as the face of the product to our internal customers, communicating known issues and evaluating and improving the product.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
This role is eligible for remote work. Occasional travel may be required.
- Have a deep understanding of the customer and serve as an advocate for the customer in the product
- Translate the product vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories that are consumable by engineering
- Hold teams accountable for delivery against the product roadmap
- Drive organizational visibility into product development progress and completion
- Work closely with QA to ensure product development delivery
- Work with the Product Manager and internal constituents to identify product features and priorities
- Lead agile teams through the SaaS development process including creating and maintaining the product backlog, creating user stories, sprint planning, managing the work in the sprints and defining acceptance criteria
- Communicate success and progress to internal and external constituents
- Travel may be required up to 15%
- Performs other duties as requested by management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a SaaS product ownership or software development environment
- Experience with mobile applications is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to use well known sprint management tools
- Ability to prioritize demands
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Slightly impatient to deliver impactful changes
- Understanding the technologies of building SaaS products
- Agile experience
This position is based remotely with a salary of $80,000 - $140,000. Occasional travel may be required.
Benefits include the following :
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.