Product Manager at Personal Capital
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
In this role, you will deliver the professional-grade financial tools of Personal Capital to millions of Empower Retirement customers, the second-largest retirement services provider in the United States. You will be focused on driving engagement, customer satisfaction, and financial wellness among Empower retail customers.
You will work with stakeholders across the Empower Retail and Retirement organizations and work closely with a dedicated Personal Capital engineering team to deliver the new integrated customer experience.
Core questions you’ll ask and evaluate, but not limited to, are for example:
How can we help more customers simplify their financial lives by consolidating their assets with Empower Retirement?
Are customers engaging with the new financial tools and offerings? If not, why not?
How was the first conversation with an Empower agent or advisor? Was it on brand? Did we extract key information from the call about the experience?
How can I improve all communication channels between advisors, agents and customers? Voice, text, email, push notifications, chat, and video.
Were follow-up conversations aligned with what we know about the customer?
How can we apply a quantitative approach through cutting-edge technology and analytics to our sales conversations?
What is the best time and moment to reach the customer?
How can we best empower the sales advisor through Salesforce and our advisor-facing tools?
Delivering a best-in-class customer experience across the web and mobile applications
Nurturing relationships with Sales leadership and other key stakeholders
Overall definition of success of this area and corresponding KPI’s, we will help you win but we want you to be able to define the game and how you keep score
Defining clear requirements for design and engineering to keep the team on track for key delivery dates
Overall tools, technology and processes for sales outreach and prospecting
Salesforce interface for Empower sales teams
Voice calling analytics similar to Gong or Chorus
A minimum of 5 years experience as a software Product Manager
Experience using product analytics tools to understand customer behavior at scale
Experience using CRMs and building products for Sales organizations
Experience in FinTech and Investment/Brokerage space is a plus
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Competitive compensation, includes base salary and eligibility to participate in either an annual bonus program or sales incentive plan, as applicable. Base salary range provided below is a reasonable estimate and final base salary may differ based on the selected candidate’s education, training, experience, licensure requirements, travel requirements and geographic location.
LocationCA Redwood City
Base Salary Range$ 95,700.00-157,800.00
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.