Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As a Product Manager, you will work as part of our cutting-edge Image Recognition team owning our computer vision and machine learning product. You will own all facets of Image Recognition and be responsible for defining and driving the strategy of where the product goes! This includes acquiring a deep understanding of customer problems, translating those problems into new product features and improvements as digestible user stories, facilitating decisions on which items should be at the top of the list, and continually re-prioritizing and refining the list. While you aren’t directly managing people, you will be working with all parts of the Image Recognition team (Engineers, Product Owner, and data team) through all stages of the software development lifecycle. Finally, you’ll have a meaningful impact on GoSpotCheck’s growth and customer happiness by owning our exciting R&D product!
What We'll Achieve
- The Product Engineering Team will maximize their return on efforts, as you remove roadblocks and clearly communicate the problems to be solved.
- Across multiple team functions, the entire Image Recognition Team will work collaboratively, even as we continue to grow.
- The stakeholders (internal and external) will always know what’s being done, why it’s being done, and how the execution will be carried out.
- The Image Recognition platform and product landscape will continue to grow in functionality, which is exciting for us and our customers!
- At the end of the day - as a result of your great work - the GoSpotCheck team will have complete trust in your strategy and roadmap of a core product.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years experience leading and facilitating the operations of a technical team, specifically around a technical SaaS application development with scrum/agile methodologies.
- As this is a machine learning-focused product, bonus points for experience with AI, machine learning, and/or computer vision.
- You’ve led a product as an owner before and have conviction in your how you build out a product’s strategy and roadmap.
- You’re customer-focused – you prioritize staying close to the customer to ensure we’re building the things that solve the biggest customer problems.
- You’re driven to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity and are not afraid to fail fast in the name of learning what works best for the customer over the long term.
- You’re results-oriented – setting success metrics and measuring success against them to be sure you’re building products that make a measurable impact on customers’ lives.
- When things need to pivot or context-switch - and they will - you are ready to re-prioritize and make quick changes.
- You can facilitate productive discussions with your team or business stakeholders because you can “speak all the languages” to understand and be understood.
- You can share examples of where you’ve leveraged user experience design practices to build a better product: customer discovery, prototyping and usability testing.
- You have confidence in your technical understanding, including things like object-oriented design patterns, architectural best practices, QA and testing practices.
- You’ve got war stories from decisions you’ve made while building a product. Mistakes happen - how have you gone to bed smarter?
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description