Product Manager at SALT
About the Company
SALT is the pioneer of crypto-backed lending and offers crypto-focused financial services for individuals and businesses. Our mission is to build products that increase access to financial opportunities and give people more control over their ability to generate wealth long term. Committed to fostering adoption of blockchain technology, we’re working to bridge cryptocurrency with traditional finance. With an emphasis on security and customer service, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for crypto holders, businesses, banks, and governments across the globe to participate in the blockchain economy. SALT operates a blockchain-based platform that facilitates the issuance of consumer and commercial asset-backed loans secured with cryptocurrency and provides asset management services. The platform is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Salt Blockchain Inc. SALT is a remote first organization with a dynamic workforce. For more information, please visit saltlending.com. We are passionate about what we do and seek others that are excited to be in this cutting-edge space!
About the Position
The Product Manager, reporting to the Chief Product Officer, will lead all phases and aspects of product development through launch.
This position will work remotely from anywhere within the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with the Chief Product Officer and other team members on the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with marketing to develop product positioning and launch strategy
- Conduct competitive analysis and assist with generation and evaluation of product ideas.
- Develop the business case for new products and improvements to existing products.
- Facilitate processes to deliver differentiated products to market that address customer needs, represent a viable business opportunity, create competitive advantage, and align with the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Manage products throughout the product life cycle; gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define the product vision, and work closely with engineering and other teams to deliver successful products.
- Develop and improve products with the customer perspective in mind and ensure the product meets business case and customer satisfaction goals.
- Run beta and pilot programs as appropriate and utilize/analyze data to improve product and ensure meets customer expectations.
- Document market needs, customer requirements, and product-related goals and outcomes.
What we are looking for:
- You have developed and launched digital consumer products.
- You have experience in consumer facing finance or fintech industry.
- You can clearly communicate across teams in a remote environment.
- You don’t start a project without asking for data or deciding how you’ll capture it.
- You are able to pivot based on ever changing regulations
What we’d be thrilled with (nice-to-haves):
- You have owned a product from conception to launch.
- You have been a PM in the credit card industry.
- You have experience in asset backed lending.
- You have prior experience at a startup.
- You have experienced using crypto or defi apps.
What’s in it for you:
- Work Remotely: no commute/traffic, enjoy more flexibility and improved work/life balance, live where you want anywhere within the U.S. and work where you want - comfort of your home, favorite coffee shop, the beautiful outdoors - you pick!
- Health Insurance & Benefits: medical, dental and vision health insurance with options for the company to pay 100% of the monthly premiums for employees and all their eligible dependents, health care and dependent care flexible spending account options, virtual health options, robust 24/7 employee assistance program, and company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off: 12 company paid holidays and unlimited paid time off - work hard / play hard!
- Retirement Savings: 401(k) with company match
- Company Equity: receive grant of company stock options - build and share in our success!
- Perks & Recognition Program: monthly allowance to spend on gift cards, Visa/Mastercard prepaid cards, donation to charities, use to recognize / gift to others, and more!
- Remote Work Benefits: monthly stipend to use towards home internet, cell phone, and work supplies expenses. A generous payment to use towards your home office set up, in addition to a company-provided tech package - laptop, mouse, keyboard.
- Matching Gifts Program: company match of your charitable contributions - we support the causes important to you.
- Great Culture: partner with an engaged, collaborative team and enjoy our informal culture and fun virtual events.