As a product manager for our Workflows team, you'll help deliver best-in-class tools for designing, building, and operating complex workflows.
We know our merchants often do repetitive or manual tasks that should be automated and streamlined. We know our customers need creative solutions to increase customer LTV, reduce churn, and reduce operational costs that can be automated.
You'll empower merchants to control and automate processes, so their teams can operate more efficiently. If you excel at working closely with engineering teams and customers to untangle complexity and deliver impact, we'd love to work with you.
We’re looking for someone who is resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. This role is for someone who loves diving into the details while also keeping the big picture in mind. We need a creative and resourceful product manager who will actively listen for problems and then accelerate the team towards solving.
Our stack includes: Flask, Python, Vue.jsWhat You’ll Do
- Deeply understand our customers and their workflow needs.
- Develop and own key parts of our workflows product roadmap.
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment.
- Drive customer-focused decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity.
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Dive into technical details with partner engineering teams and drive technical solutions.
- Write epics and detailed user stories for the engineering, QA, and design teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers, so they can estimate and deliver in a timely manner with high quality.
- Facilitate and work in sprints with daily stand-ups, weekly grooming and planning sessions.
- Prioritize features and define requirements for successful delivery.
- Grow into a subject matter expert.
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast paced technology driven company (preferably SaaS). Experience working on automations and integrations is a plus.
- 3+ years experience working directly with software engineering teams to build product
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and excited to work on complex problems at scale.
- Ability to work autonomously with a balanced team approach, you don't need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical.
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact in a highly visible role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.