*Fun Fact: StackHawk free/trial users typically go from signup to completed scan in less than 10 minutes! This time-to-value is unheard of in the security industry. We’re looking for an excellent Product Led Growth PM to continue optimizing the freemium journey, conversion from free to paid, customer success and expansion within the product … etc lead product led growth of StackHawk’s developer-first API and DAST security product.
You will own the top-level company vision and KPIs for our product-led growth, from accelerating viral growth of users signing up, to making them even more successful in finding and fixing their security issues, all the way to having them self-serve to become paying customers. StackHawk has been a developer-focused company from day one, gaining most of its commercial interest bottom-up and directly from initiatives to empower Engineers with application security information. You will now scale this motion, taking StackHawk to the next level.
You’ll be collaborating with the executive team, working closely with a distributed team of designers and developers, as well as with our marketing, business development and customer success teams on driving joint efforts in order to reach the highest market impact.What You’ll Do:
- Working very closely with the R&D and design teams in order to create a differentiated, developer friendly offering.
- Define, own and implement the product-led growth KPIs that would drive our development. Establish a data driven mindset, where everything important is measured
- Foster a developer-centric mindset – researching, testing and iterating to see what best fits developers.
- Engaging with customers, prospects and users to get their feedback, discuss their challenges and gain a full understanding of their needs.
- Developing the product vision for your group, then sharing it and ensuring efforts are aligned to it.
- Communicating your teams' work internally and externally, including to executive management and potentially to the Board of Directors.
- Leading key partnership activities, in collaboration with Business Development, that aim at significantly growing StackHawk’s user base
- Working closely with Marketing, Developer Relations and Customer Success teams to efficiently drive growth activities.
- Have significant, proven experience as a successful product management leader in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or B2C technical products.
- Have led a major technical SaaS product, resulting in significant product-led growth.
- Are well-versed in agile development practices.
- Have experience in user acquisition optimization practices.
- Are interested in the intersection of security and developer experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and enjoy helping others to learn new things.
- Enjoy working in cross-functional and distributed delivery teams.
- Have excellent presentation skills, with experience presenting to top executives.
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter to gather feedback from our users, and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t co-located with you, as well as building strong online relationships when the pandemic doesn’t allow travel.
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Get a great at home equipment setup, a fun team to collaborate with, and other great perks.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a seed stage company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
StackHawk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Salary range for this role is $100K to $170K, or commensurate with experience.