Product Manager II at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Document Imaging Product Manager II to join our team. As a Product Manager II, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. The FIS Content Management Solutions enable digitization of paper based documents and automation through BPA capabilities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
As a Product Manager, you will be guiding the strategy around our multiple platforms and necessary enhancements and working with sales on pricing, demos, etc. In addition, you will:
- Manage product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected.
- Present status updates at quarterly and annual stakeholder meetings.
- Demonstrate leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Prepare and presents product plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs and retirement plans.
- Prepars and presents product roadmap reviews as well as providing product’s general strategic direction.
- Manage project inventory during budget planning process, interlocks on all companion activity and prioritizes as necessary to execute against plan throughout the year. Determines release dates.
- Monitor and understand product’s profit and loss statement. May be responsible for revenue and profitability of assigned products.
- Provide content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps.
- Engage and interact with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients.
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 7+ years of Product Management, Agile Development and Document Imaging Knowledge, primarily in non-banking industries, and an understanding of multiple document imaging platforms in the industry.
- Product Management skills using Agile Development Framework
- Requires general business skills, document imaging industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.