Product Manager II at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
The experience that you will bring
- Product Management experience - Minimum of 7 years.
- Knowledge of credit and debit card business, private label credit cards – (Required).
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner.
- Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients’ needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients.
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
What you will be doing
- Career level Product role that manages activities for multiple products including credit cards, specifically private label credit cards, and debit cards, and having responsibility for results, including ideation, revenue, costs, and methods.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Follows processes and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to team members in meeting schedules and/or resolving problems. Develops and administers schedules and may have budget responsibilities.
- Prepares and presents product roadmap reviews as well as providing product’s general strategic direction.
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients.
- Monitors and influences the product delivery, revenue and profitability through the client relations, sales and marketing, IT, client services, product support and/or professional services organizations.
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.