We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation, and bold goal-setting. Our flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver new products and value to our customers.
We are looking for a driven Product Manager that deeply immerses themselves to understand how our customers use our product. This person can discuss usability challenges with our designers, understands the competitive landscape of customer experience analytics, brainstorms technical solutions with our engineers, and partners with customer success, sales, and marketing teams to build solutions that increase customer satisfaction.
Who you are?
Passionate about helping customers. We are passionate about our customers and helping solve their problems. UX researchers and designers are your partners in crime to define the problem space. You interface with customers directly to develop empathy and build solutions resulting in smiling fans.
Storytelling for Influence. Building successful products is a full contact sport. It involves influencing team members to relate to the users challenges and inspire future outcomes. You visually articulate ideas (using Sketch and build prototypes) to tell stories about users needs, defining strategy, and how we deliver successful outcomes.
Entrepreneurial spirit. Our success is largely dependent on each person’s ability to identify, own, and solve problems with minimal direction. This belief unifies our team to always strive to deliver a fantastic product experience. You have a strong track record of effecting change in product organizations.
- 5+ years product management experience with at least 2 years of B2B SaaS experience demonstrating a track record for delivering successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills and understands how to use data to inform decisions.
- Comfortable working across the product development spectrum: ideation, strategy, concept, mapping features to data models to pixel-level details and implementation.
- Previous experience in the customer experience analytics is a plus.
- Understands technical architecture for highly scalable web and mobile applications.
What you will do:
- Own a customer issue end to end: understanding the pain point, setting the strategic direction, and successfully delivering the delightful customer experience.
- Create product artifacts (process diagrams, epics/stories, wireframes) and collaborate with design and engineering to define and execute the product roadmap.
- Participate in user research and usability testing to identify optimization opportunities.
- Use analytics to understand how our customers use our platform to solve their challenges and inform decisions on future improvements.
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!