Product Manager, Ads at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
Zoom is looking for a Product Manager, Ads to drive the product vision and management of Zoom's growing ads monetization business. Zoom's mission is to deliver happiness by bringing people together to accomplish more. Millions of users around the world access Zoom's products and services for free. Advertising enables Zoom to continue to develop and improve the products we make available globally for free. As the Product Manager for Ads, you will develop a deep understanding of our products and customers. With this understanding, you will create a vision and roadmap for how Zoom incorporates ads into the free customer experience to create value for customers and advertisers alike. You will drive innovation on ads with new formats, new bidding processes, and expanded measurement capabilities. We are looking for a collaborative, creative, and analytical leader to join our fast-growing team. This person should be able to flex between being highly strategic and being able to roll his/her sleeves up to drive results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define the product vision and roadmap for Zoom's core advertising experiences.
- Partner cross-functionally with engineering, data science, design, and other key stakeholders, to deliver a world-class product for advertisers and customers.
- Influence senior management thinking and decision making through credibly representing complex issues with high-level strategy and analysis
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new ads products to drive future innovation
- 7+ years of experience in product management and 3+ years in ad-tech.
- Experience in mobile is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of the advertising ecosystem, including familiarity with ad networks, agencies, and best practices around data.
- Experience building cross-platform experiences (desktop, mobile, native).
- Proven track record of delivering revenue and engaging customer experiences with ads products.
- Passion for building world-class products that are used on a global scale.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with a willingness to be hands-on.
- A track record of working cross-functionally across multiple functions to deliver against critical milestones.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise product and technical requirements.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to exercise great discipline in planning.
- Self-motivated, team player that is able to influence cross-functional teams and leaders.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram