Product Analyst E, FIS University Program at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all, fun.
Join the 2021 FIS University Program!
As a 2021 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars. Furthermore, you will work with a team invested in your growth, development, and success, including quarterly performances with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has a start date of September 27th, 2021, with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
About the Team
Our vision is to provide access, transparency, and insight into the world’s investment information with the power of FIS and our industry-leading platforms (Investran and InvestOne), and our suite of digital solutions (Data Exchange et al.). To help realize this vision, FIS is looking for a self-starter who is willing to learn from our experts yet bring a new perspective and energy to the team.
What You Will Be Doing
You will benefit from a rotation program to learn fundamental disciplines of product development and product management in support of our team. Upon completing the rotation, we will align the business needs, your superpowers, and your career goals to match you to your ongoing full-time position.
- Product Ownership: you will interact directly with the scrum team and help write user stories and acceptance criteria, product documentation, and validate deliverables.
- Strategy and market analysis: you will perform market research, analyze market and customer data, and draft business cases
- Customer success: you will work with our team to help coordinate and documents client meetings, prepare client meeting materials and scorecards, and validate deliverables
- DevOps & Programs: you will coordinate and document cross-functional meetings, help monitor cross-functional KPIs, and support annual planning process and quarterly reviews
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Finance or related major/minor
- Computer science major/minor
- General tech savviness
- Can-do attitude
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.