Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox is seeking a highly seasoned Product Manager to help inform Automox’s roadmap and priorities to drive product strategy and execution.
Successful candidates will collaborate with product management, engineering, marketing/sales, and customers to identify, build, and deliver the right themes and features for Automox's endpoint management solutions.
You will own features from concept to delivery, seeking customer input as much as possible. Independence and a willingness to find the best solution for the problem or opportunity are core to this role. Strong experience with the product development process using Lean Start-up principles, Saas fundamentals, UI/UX, and the software development lifecycle is required. Successful candidates are team-oriented, work collaboratively inside and outside of the building, and bring a passionate and driven attitude to structured product development.
THE FUN STUFF
- Help Automox drive positive product experiences that deliver value quickly and delight customers
- Own complex and innovative features from concept to release, setting specific requirements and direction
- Apply Saas product principles to Automox’s core product, working to streamline conversions, user behaviors, and ease of use
- Team up with the rest of product management to turn the roadmap into a sprint plan, while surfacing areas to improve the product, process, and experience
- Mentor and coach more junior team members. You’ll use your expertise to help up level the entire product team.
- Seek and integrate feedback from internal teams, including marketing, sales, and engineering
- Work independently to prioritize features and improvements against the Automox roadmap and vision
- Conduct empathy and feedback interviews with customers, prospects, and the wider community to glean insights and new feature ideas
- Own the feedback loop for your features, driving customer validation and fast iteration into requirements
- Contribute actively to the global Automox product roadmap and help to evolve the product development lifecycle across the organization.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 7+ years of software product experience. Some Saas experience required.
- Must thrive operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with a lot of ambiguity
- Experience using Agile & Lean methodologies in an enterprise setting
- A collaborative and team-oriented attitude that allows you to work effectively with engineering, sales/marketing, and other product team members globally
- Strategic and analytical thinking, with the ability to consider multiple approaches to solve problems and apply a system to select the best one for Automox
- Design thinking background or familiarity with Saas application design strongly preferred
- Experience with product/user data and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Segment, Heap.io, Pendo to inform product decisions
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including internal and external executive communication and the ability to create first-class presentations
- Industry experience: Endpoint management, IT Operations or Security is highly preferred
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.