Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
As Network Product Management , you will be responsible for product support and product sales strategy working remotely. We have a very hard working, collaborative team that works very well together and are very supportive of each other. There is a great opportunity for growth.
What you will be doing
- Manage current and emerging product solutions
- Develop and manage product plans, product roadmaps, go-to-market plans, competitive assessments, and strategy
- Build financial business cases and requirements documents for products
- Leverage opportunities to grow the business through product enhancements and development
- Identify and mitigate product risks and challenges
- Provide content for marketing messages, sales collateral, and RFPs (request for proposal)
- Practice open and honest communications with colleagues
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- 5+ years of Payments Product experience
- 3+ Years of Product Management experience
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Effective use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams)
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to travel domestically as needed, some travel may be required
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.