Manager, Product Pricing/Quoting at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
As a manager of staff on the Product Management team you will be a key liaison between our strategic suppliers and sales team identifying, negotiating and closing sales opportunities. This position requires a team player that understands individual customer and salesperson requirements, industry trends and strategies with significant interface with internal sales, suppliers and the management team.
This position manages the pricing team for Military Connectors, Military Passives, Military Discrete, and electromechanical products.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Establishing and setting quote priorities
Reviewing and modifying quote process
- First escalation point for sales and suppliers
- Develop relationships with field, suppliers and team while driving department initiatives
- Coordinate and drive strategic quote opportunities
- Hiring to build team bench and train new hires and current Product Managers
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience as Product Manager or Product Marketing/Sales
- Experience leading a team
- Demonstrated ability to build effective and influential relationships at all levels
Ability to prioritize and respond to requests from individuals at all levels within sales organization
- A self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and proven ability in managing details as well as strong organizational skills and commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Asset management and/or Distribution industry experience preferred
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong Excel skills
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!