We are looking for an entrepreneurial and analytical product leader, with experience in government, workforce and education products.
PAIRIN’s mission is to make everyone’s journey more relevant and equitable by unifying workforce and education. PAIRIN’s My Journey platform connects students and clients to services, career guidance, skills development and training through easy-to-implement personalized workflows. By disrupting government and education through technology designed for and around the user, PAIRIN’s science-based technology and personalized approach to client service ensures not only the success of our clients’ programs, but also the success of people in their communities who benefit most from skills-based development and career services.
This Director of Product will be responsible for driving the strategy, roadmap, definition, and success of the PAIRIN technology platform. In this role, you will build and lead a team of product managers and product designers to rapidly deliver valuable, innovative solutions that delight our customers and deliver business value. You will work closely with all parts of the organization and be part of the leadership team at PAIRIN.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary, professional development budget, and stock options
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental insurance, including 100% of individual and partial family premium covered by employer, as well as 401K benefits
- Flexible work hours and location
- Unlimited PTO
- Support for whatever makes you most effective at doing your job
- We have a cool, dog-friendly office in the RiNo District, with a fun team and lots of amenities
Recognized as a growing company:
- 2021 EdTech Breakthrough Award for College Prep Company of the Year
- 2019 Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work (#2 in Tech)
- 2018 and 2019 Outside’s 50 Best Places to Work and honorable mention in 2021
- 2017 Emerging Tech Company of the Year (Apex Awards)
- 2017 Colorado Companies to Watch (CCTW)
- 2017 Denver Startup of the Year (Denver Chamber of Commerce)
- Evangelize the product vision. You’ll collaborate with the leadership team on the product vision and ensure the vision informs every decision we make on the product.
- Own the product strategy. You will conduct market analysis and customer research to recommend new, strategic opportunities. You will build and maintain the roadmap based on company objectives, market opportunities, customer feedback, and analysis of data.
- Execute on the roadmap. You will use your deep product management experience to manage the backlog for an agile team of engineers and designers that allows us to deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
- Ensure consistent product delivery. You will work cross functionally with engineering and design to create an effective software development organization. With your help, we will deliver the right solutions at the right time, predictably.
- Build and lead an engaged team. You will build, lead and develop a team of product managers and product designers who do their best work. You will network and nurture relationships to maintain a pipeline of future team members.
- Represent the product team. You will develop strong relationships across all parts of the organization, and you will be the face of our product in sales calls, customer meetings, partnership discussions, and various other alliances.
You’ll truly impress us if you have:
- 7+ years of SaaS product management experience.
- 3+ years of product leadership experience.
- A toolkit of product management frameworks that you know how to use and when.
- Strong experience leading and nurturing a team of Product Managers, especially if you have talented team members who would want to work with you again.
- Proven experience driving effective process improvement within your team and experience collaborating with adjacent teams to improve cross-functional work.
- The ability to thrive within the ambiguity of a quickly growing business and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide.
- Strong capacity to bring clarity to complex ideas to give teams clear goals and constraints so that they can deliver.
- Expert communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas clearly, in any setting. You are equally comfortable speaking to executives, customers and engineers and know how to adapt your message for each. Perhaps you have even successfully presented at conferences, to customer executives or board members.
- A passion for and experience with workforce or education products.
- Bonus points for experience with enterprise platform development or B2G.
- Experienced an organization grow from tens of employees to hundreds.
- Humility and willingness to check your ego at the door for the benefit of the product and team.
Base Salary Range: $135,000-$175,000
Plus, generous stock options and an annual performance-based bonus.