Director of Product Management at BetterCloud (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero-touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health, and Cloud Factory now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years of experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event, and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a large presence in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
We’re a high-energy, high-growth technology company seeking a Director of Product Management. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this person will lead the strategy, execution, and growth of our product portfolio. This is a highly visible role that will have a profound impact on the success of the entire business.
What You’ll Do
- Define team and individual-level roles, responsibilities and expectations
- Hire and nurture top talent, managing on-going performance, and facilitating career growth
- Own the product roadmap, ensuring alignment of product deliverables to the overall product vision and strategy
- Develop market-driven strategies to expand the product portfolio and vision
- Partner with engineering leadership to identify and implement improvements to the SDLC, putting an emphasis on agile/iterative product discovery and delivery
- Engage customers, potential customers and business partners to gain insight utilized in the product development process and to support new business opportunities
- Identify and implement best practices to measure success, including financial objectives, delivery milestones and feature adoption metrics
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS product management experience
- 1-2 years of experience building and leading a high performance team
- 3+ years of experience working in a continuous delivery environment using Agile methodologies
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following domains:
- User lifecycle management
- Identity and access management
- Identity governance
- Integration Platform As A Service (IPaaS)
- Proven track record of developing, launching, and generating revenue from enterprise SaaS solutions
- Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with cross-functional product teams and manage interactions across engineering, design, marketing and operations
- Superb written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional / technical deep dives
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits (100% employer-paid option) HSA and FSA and dedicated mental health resources
- Equity options, financial wellness support, WFH stipend
- Remote friendly culture
- Our team enjoys 4+ weeks of PTO, plus paid sick/mental health days, and 12 paid holidays
- Plus more… Think events, killer swag and a strong BetterCloud Community!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.
Salary Range: $189,000 - $210,000
This salary range represents BetterCloud’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of posting, and BetterCloud may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. The final salary for this position will be determined in BetterCloud’s sole discretion, consistent with applicable law, and based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the employee’s work experience, skills, and qualifications for the role, as well as the needs of BetterCloud’s business and other operational considerations.