Director, Product Line Manager at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
As a Product Line Manager you will work with exciting and collaborative professionals such as Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Executives. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group.
What you bring:
- You will have 7-10 years of Product Management experience
- You will have advanced knowledge and understanding of the Image and Remittance Business - Required
- You will be both strategic and tactical in ways of creating features to enhance products.
- You will be the "Go To Expert" for innovative ways to grow Image and Remittance revenue beyond traditional check processing
- You will have prior Management experience as you will have 5 direct reports
- You will have an exceptional ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills within a group or large audience
- You are a self-starter, need little direction and takes own initiatives
What you will be doing
As a Product Line Manager, you will manage life cycle product planning activities and high-quality delivery of new FIS Products. You will define product roadmap to meet market requirements in support of product line strategy by considering position in life cycle, market position, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction, and sales success rate.
- Manages product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Presents product information and industry thought leadership to external audiences in webinars and client conferences.
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients.
- Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases.
- Collaborates with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral and as needed RFPs (request for proposal).
- Works closely with development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority project.
- Provides presentations to clients during business reviews, prospect briefings and internal group meetings.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.