TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is looking for an experienced product manager with a passion for building awesome product experiences to accelerate the growth of our advertising and consumer businesses. You will collaborate with engineering, ad sales, marketing, finance, customer success, and analytics to ensure business success.
If you are someone who leads by deeply understanding customers’ behaviors and needs, enables and encourages the creativity of others, and is passionate about driving high-impact business results with unparalleled product experiences, then you’re exactly who we’re looking for!
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with the Head of Product, VP of Brands, and VP of Members to develop a product strategy and roadmap to accelerate TeamSnap’s business growth, with a specific focus on advertising revenue, user engagement, acquisition, and retention.
- Oversee and manage the business performance, investments, and priorities of our B2C mobile and web products.
- Deeply understand digital media products, customers, the competitive landscape, market opportunities, and product differentiators to establish a market advantage.
- Develop, manage, and analyze high-impact product features and own the daily execution of strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Promote and enhance a highly-effective, efficient, and innovative agile product culture that executes initiatives on-time, on-budget, with high quality.
- Partner with other product managers, advertising operations, and growth marketing to create a cohesive product vision and customer experience across all product offerings.
- Work collaboratively with design, product development, QA, marketing, and sales to ensure the end-to-end delivery of product features.
- Be the voice and brand of the TeamSnap product. Proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders to bring to life the product vision, roadmap, and alignment to our company goals.
What'll set you up for success:
- BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of product management experience in the sports/youth sports space, 5+ years of building consumer and advertising experiences for SaaS and/or mobile companies.
- Hands-on experience with advertising revenue-generating consumer products and being responsible for business results to inform key strategic and investment decisions.
- Strong understanding of consumer marketing, attribution models, funnel optimization, A/B campaign testing.
- Passion for great product experiences - constantly seeking to learn best practices in web and mobile products and apply those to our own products.
- Energized by collaborating with other functional leaders and effectively manages through influence.
- Experience using and implementing human-centered design and lean experimentation practices.
- Ability to do quantitative market research and use data to back your plans and recommendations.
- Something vaguely weird in your Spotify playlist—maybe a Chipmunks cover band.
- Fluency with Jira and Confluence.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Big Query and SQL.
- Ability to juggle and chew gum at the same time - we have a high bar for talent.
- Passionate about youth sports as a parent, player, or fan.
- A TeamSnap user.
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The annual compensation range for this role is $170,000 to $230,000, inclusive of base and bonuses or commissions. This range applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, boundless opportunities to grow, and the chance to make a lasting impact. Benefits include:
- We're not just remote, we're known for being remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
- Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
- 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
- Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
- 401K and more! [link to our total rewards deck]
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.