Workday Administrator at Vertafore
$70,000-$90,000 + VIP Bonus
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
In this role, you will assist in functional and technical administration for Workday HCM. You will partner with business teams to develop best in class processes for usability, adoption, overall application effectiveness & management reporting.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Serve as a subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday capabilities
· Focus on building solutions to solve business problems and improve end user experience
· Participate in an agile work environment
· Configure and implement Business Process changes in Workday
· Evaluate the feasibility of system modifications and enhancements
· Build out system automations using the Workday declarative feature set
· Demo solutions to key business stakeholders
· Provide support for internal Workday users
· Provide support for Workday inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations as well as new integrations
· Drive the deployment of feature releases and system maintenance, ensuring client requirements are met
· Ability to interact with internal clients, assess business challenges and collaboratively define solutions to address key business problems
· Act as a liaison between the business, admin/developer resources (if applicable), and QA to ensure resources have necessary information to complete work
· Support strategic initiatives with requirements gathering, functionality research, and implementation
· Work with HR to ensure up-to-date documentation of system functions, processes, and capabilities
· Stay up to date on new features within the application's roadmap and implement where possible
· Possess a solid understanding of data imports/exports in Workday
· Demonstrate proof of security controls during internal and external audits
· Support the business with complex reporting and analytics requests
· At least 3 years of experience with Workday administration
· Experience supporting Workday integrations preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact professionally with technical and business resources
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into operational requirements
· Understanding of HR business processes and operations required
· Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
· Ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and with highly confidential data
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.