Windows Systems Engineer
At Alteryx Inc., we value altering the status quo, boldly stepping into the unknown and uncovering something no one else has ever done before. Our associates couple their strength of character with an innovative analytics platform and have the drive to achieve more than ever thought possible. Blend your will and skill to embrace and solve challenges and we will help you alter everything about your preconceived notions of work. Join the
Alteryx team to break barriers and experience the thrill of solving. To support our rapid growth and enable our 1200+ associates worldwide, Alteryx is adding a Windows Systems Engineer to its IT team. As a Systems Engineer you would spearhead the planning, configuration, and implementation of best-in-class IT services to support and enable the growth of all our associates.
- Zealously promotes our 'Customer Centric' approach: 'working to be a part of our customer’s solutions.'
- Perform administration tasks and configuration changes via the Office 365 portal and PowerShell.
- Identify opportunities for automation and create scripts, SharePoint templates and/or Teams templates to address those opportunities.
- Create and maintain quality documentation to assist fellow IT staff with supporting end users.
- Create and maintain quality documentation to assist end users with common tasks.
- Create and deliver training to IT staff and/or end users on new or existing features to boost productivity and streamline the business.
- Provide 3rd tier support for Office 365 services including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, PowerApps, Power Automate (Flow), Stream and Planner.
- Engage Microsoft Support as needed for service related issues
- Enable fellow IT staff through training, documentation and mentorship.
- Support 24x7 operations environment with up to 10% travel (ability to support Some off-hours, weekends, and holidays as needed).
- Participation in on call rotation
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint either through Office 365 and/or SharePoint Server 2013+
- 7+ year’s experience of administrating and supporting Microsoft technology
- Track record of successfully deploying and supporting O365 technologies
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with PowerShell for both administration and complex automation tasks
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Prior experience working with developers, DBA’s, and/or Network Engineers to resolve bugs and performance problems
- A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies
- Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skills
- Deep knowledge in using O365 to solve complex business problems and streamline business operations
- Developed and deployed solutions built using Microsoft Flow and PowerApps to solve complex business problems and streamline business operations
- Deep knowledge in SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive with the ability to build and deliver business solutions built on top of these platforms
- Experience with Virtualization, Containerization, and Cloud Technologies a plus
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours