Pay Rate: $17/hr
What is the Wellness Coordinator Role?
The Wellness Coordinator will provide world-class customer experience to clients and therapists. They will exhibit a high level of ownership and proactivity to ensure all clients are responded to in a timely manner via chat, phone or email. They will also have scheduling responsibilities for some clients. This team member will need to quickly build rapport and form impactful relationships with both clients and providers, and proactively resolve issues and support urgent client requests that arise within the customer lifecycle. This role will have both individual and team-based goals.
Who are we looking for
Our Wellness Coordinators are tasked with building rapport with our customers and therapists in order to provide an excellent experience. This candidate will be able to communicate clearly with a variety of clients to support them on their mental wellness journey, as well as with internal coworkers to resolve challenges and advance our Client Success processes as we grow rapidly. This candidate must be adaptable and resilient in the face of changing client needs and regular updates and improvements in processes.
- Within one week: Fully understand our client match flow process and be able to respond to simple customer requests
- Within two weeks: Understand SonderMind's technology platform and answer customer requests
- Within one month: Answer all customer requests via chat, email, or phone
Gotta Have This:
- You already have 1-2 years experience giving great customer service
- You are great at prioritizing
- You are great at communicating both verbally and written
- You have never encountered a problem you can’t solve
- When you think of success you think of TEAM work
- You have a flexible schedule M-F between our normal work hours of 7AM - 7PM
Nice to Have:
- You have had previous experience with a ticketing system / sales / or CRM systems
- You have worked at a Startup previously and/or have had behavioral health experience
- You have had previous contact center experience
- Shifts are Monday-Friday
- Hours range from 7am-7pm
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. Excellent employee benefits.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind will offer this team member 18 days of leave a year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
SonderMind is redesigning behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. We are doing this by building a national, integrated network of behavioral health providers and allowing them to thrive in private practice, while also creating a seamless, technology-enabled experience for consumers to find the best therapist to meet their needs. We were recently voted the #1 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are growing rapidly. http://bizj.us/1px5hy. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you.
How to Apply
Apply with your resume and answers to the questions below:
- Why do you want to work for SonderMind?
- What does a good customer experience mean to you?
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptional high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Read Full Job Description