Vendor Operations at Gusto
The Vendor Operations role will manage our offshore and onshore vendor programs focused on manual and repeatable business processes. You’ll own and manage the relationship with our vendors to oversee staffing, SLA adherence, quality performance, and other operations metrics. Additionally you’ll work cross functionally across Gusto to partner with key stakeholders to drive, monitor and present performance by operation.
The Vendor Operations role is within our Customer Engagement organization. You’ll be a founding member of the Vendor Operations team and help Gusto scale. Our Engagement organization is the linchpin of our world-class experience. With their passion, insight and customer advocacy, the CX team has helped Gusto maintain NPS of 70 while serving over 50,000 customers. We strive to positively influence millions of businesses and hundreds of millions of employees across the county.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage strategic growth, process, and performance management across our vendor programs
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, implement new processes, participate in workforce planning and budgeting activities, and contribute to ongoing process improvements
- Partner with CX subject matter experts to document processes into SOPs ready for vendor operations
- Run OKR and QBR processes for internal stakeholders and drive process improvements to drive business KPIs
- Expected travel is 20%
Here’s what we're looking for:
- Experience in customer-facing communications, community management, customer service, contact center management, and/or program management
- A keen eye for process improvement, driving structure, and efficient scaling in operations
- 4+ years of experience in outsourcing/offshoring including vendor management, vendor transitions, new site launches, Statement of Work development, contracting, and associated pricing models in the technology space
- Ability to think globally and strategically, influencing change across multiple business units and functions
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.