Training Logistics and Operations Coordinator
Training Logistics and Operations Coordinator
Scaled Agile, Inc., (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 400,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
Overview of the Position:
This role will be responsible for successfully executing logistics coordination for all Scaled Agile’s on-site and off-site classes as well as socials, workshops and other events. Will also help support ongoing communication, updates and remote participation with the remote Advisory team, including support of content creation for the Scaled Agile community Platform and helping to identify and execute on process improvements.
What you’ll be doing:
Coordinate training, social, workshop and user-group scheduling, catering, communication and community on-boarding:
- Coordinate with Enterprise Sales, Partner Development, Service Delivery, Marketing and Community regarding training schedule, trainer/facilitator and location logistics requirements
- Confirm/negotiate off-site training locations, coordinate catering and identify POC
- Maintain training schedule and coordinate all course registration updates
- Prepare and maintain classroom kits for on-site classes and ship in advance for off-site classes
- Coordinate printing of all required training materials – including workbooks, handouts, etc.
- Coordinate catering for all on-site classes and off-site classes as required
- Plan Tuesday night socials for Boulder classes and off-site classes as required
- Set up distribution folders for SAI instructors (including roster, welcome letter, logistics form)
- Prepare training room and materials for on-site classes and coordinate with off-site facilitator(s)/trainer(s)/poc to ensure a superior training experience
- Manage attendance roster for each class. Ensure roster is accurate, and payment has been received for each student. Handle all course cancellations/transfers
- Ensure rosters for SAI training classes are uploaded to the Community Platform in a timely manner (SLA – process on date of receipt between 8-5 Monday through Friday)
- Support ongoing communication and remote participation with Advisory team and help to identify and execute on process improvements
- Support the communication to the remote Advisory team, helping to keep them engaged, informed
- Facilitate setup(video, conference line, etc.) of company and team meetings including the remote Advisory team, supporting their remote participation
- Help to identify potential process improvements and work with other stakeholders to execute and document any changes.
- Support Advisory Services SME’s with content creation and execution for the Scaled Agile community Platform
- 2-4 years experience as a coordinator, or similar experience providing support to a growing organization
- Ability to schedule training, set up facilities for training, and access all site users
- Advanced skills in MS Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced skills in using Google Suite (G Docs, sheets, slides, etc.)
- Comfortable working in dynamic work environment with changing deadlines
- Detail oriented, with strong follow-through and communication skills
- Hours/Shift: Core business hours, need to be flexible during peak times, including Boulder social events
- Comfortable with manipulating data
- Flexible in schedule and activity, very dynamic work environment
- Will be managing a complicated planning schedule and there will be last minute changes, candidates need to be able to operate under a lot of uncertainty.
Where you’ll be working:
This position is based in our corporate headquarters and learning center in Boulder.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and are the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. While we have free snacks and a nice office environment, Foosball and a kegerator are not what we’re about.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and create real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume and a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. (We still read cover letters).