Technical Support Specialist at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for two years running and now we have made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London.
The Technical Support Specialist is a great opportunity for someone with an aptitude to learn, a love of problem-solving, and a passion for tech and startups. We believe in a strong, friendly culture. You'll work on important problems and with customers from the very first day.
- Become an Iterable product expert
- Answer customer questions over email, live chat, Zendesk and phone
- Categorize customer inquiries
- Write and update support articles
- Escalate issues to Customer Success Managers and the Engineering team
- Deliver excellent customer service to delight Iterable customers
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in a STEM or business discipline, or be close to graduation
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably working in technology
- Strong desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Ability to answer product and technical questions
- Passion for startups, software, and SaaS products
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a B2B technical support role at a SaaS company
- Experience with email, push or SMS platforms
- Experience with JIRA or Zendesk
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Daily lunch stipend (M-F) + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 03/30/2020